Doctor insights on:
Is It True That Masturbation Can Cause Prostatitis
Not all prostatitis: Is bacterial. Perhaps prostate and seminal vesicle congestion may be irritating? We call prostatis when we cannot make a more specific diagnosis, and you suffer irritative effects. Commonly, anti-biotics are used, and anti-inflammatories. But sex, too much or too little, has no established role. Having sex can elevate the psa test, however. ...Read more
Prostatitis is the swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland, which is a gland located beneath the bladder in men. Prostatitis usually results in painful and difficult urination, and there may be flu-like symptoms present. There are many causes of prostatitis, one of ...Read more
I have prostatitis and masturbated three time in a month while taking an antibiotic course. I want to know will it cause any problem?
Prostatitis: You may be worsening your condition by masturbating ...Read more
No: Masturbation won't cause prostatitis. In fact, it may a good thing to keep the prostate busy doing what it's supposed to be doing: making seminal fluid. Ejaculation (through masturbation or sex) allows release of that fluid and replacement by a fresh supply. I can't promise there's any scientific basis for this statement, but it's clearly not a bad thing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For a guy who has been diagnosed with prostatitis in the past, can very excessive masturbation actually cause a recurrence because of prostate stress?
Does masturbating can cause prostatitis, epididymitis or pain in testes or its veins? What are its other causes and treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it true that marijuana can cause high cholesterol?
- Is it true that regular masturbation causes a dry cough?
- Is it true that omeprazole can cause high cholesterol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it true that marijuana can cause gynecomastia?
- Is it true that iuds can cause infections and cancer?
- Is it true that perimenopause can cause high cholesterol?
- Is it true that shrimp can cause high cholesterol?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free