Doctor insights on:
Is It True That Giving Birth To Twins Is Hereditary
For the short term: The things that happen in the body during pregnancy and shortly thereafter can certainly cause or worsen back pain. This should resolve pretty quickly after birth. If pain persists, a detailed exam can usually determine the cause. Thank you fir your question. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Likely not: I have not heard of this association, and there would not likely be much research to look at this. ...Read more
Very low fertility: The first 6 weeks after a baby is a time of very low fertility - the hormonal changes of pregnancy are going back to normal, and the lining of your uterus should be recovering after pregnancy and birth. You should not ovulate (release an egg) so soon after a baby. It's not necessary to start birth control before the 6 week mark. ...Read more
Of course not: You can bathe the same day. I prefer a shower myself. ...Read more
Is it true that wemon with pcos, after sucessfully giving birth to a child that the pcos will go away?
Use condoms 1 month: Fertility is usually low for 6 weeks after giving birth. It's best to wait a month before trying to conceive again; there may be a higher chance of another miscarriage if you get pregnant again in the first month after a miscarriage. See a reproductive endocrinology and infertility (rei) specialist after two or more miscarriages, or after one loss if it took a year or more to conceive. Best wishes. ...Read more
Not necessarily. : A pap is recommended at age 21 and then every 2 years. If you had one already then you may not need one yet. ...Read more
Heard that after giving birth you're risk of breast cancer goes up in the following 10 years. Is this true and is it very high risk?
Good and Bad: It is true that risk of breast cancer goes up minimally after childbirth, but having children and especially breast feeding protect against breast cancer. See this site for more information on risks for breast cancer. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/detailedguide/breast-cancer-risk-factors. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal that i am scared to poop after giving birth?
- Is it true you are scared to poo after giving birth?
- After giving birth is it normal to bleed when pooping
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have swollen labia after giving birth?
- Is it normal to have pressure in the vaginal area five months after giving birth?
- Is it easier to get pregnant after giving birth?
- Is it safe to get an epidural for giving birth if i have spondylolisthesis?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online