Doctor insights on:
Is It True That Eating Certain Foods Can Help The Whites Of Eyes Be Brighter
How likely is jaundice the cause of slight yellow discolouration of skin in certain areas if whites of eyes remain bright white? Thanks.
I have a very good health food store with a knowledgeable owner. If she suggests a certain root or herb, can I use it safely for an eye infection?
No!: There are no roots or herbs to treat eye infections. I have heard of some non-medicinal "cures" for eye infections, however the danger is that the infection will get worse and ultimately cause permanent vision loss while waiting for such remedies to be effective. If you think you have an eye infection you should seek an ophthalmologist to help you immediately. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have dislocated lenses in my eyes. Can this be corrected by surgery or by eating specific foods?
Surgery - yes: If your vision is badly affected by the dislocated lens and cannot be corrected with glasses, then yes, you can have surgery to remove the lens and have an artificial lens implanted. There are no foods or dietary supplements that can improve a dislocated lens. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it true that if i become vegetarian, fruit person and really stopped eating meat my eyes can change their colour to a lighter color?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it true that vitamin c can help repair your gums around your teeth?
- Is it true that wearing glasses makes the eyes sunken and swollen?
- Is it true that a low white blood cell count be a sign of cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get rid of hemorrhoids without surgery or can i only help the symptoms?
- Is it true that 3 squirts of hand sanitizer can kill a child?
- Is there a surgery that can change the shape of your eyes?
- What is the longest amount of time it can be before you start showing pregnancy?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free