Doctor insights on:
Is It True That Contacts Make Peoples Eyes Bigger When They Wear Them
Does dry eye affect 1 eye or both? If only 1 eye - why? I 've heard people who have worn contacts are at risk but don't we wear contacts in both eyes?
Best evaluated: Floaters are common in more elderly populations but are not often found in your age group. Have you had trauma to your head or eyes or is there a family history of eye problems? It is worth your time to let an ophthalmologist get a look at your eyes to see if there is some underlying problem. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Everyones been telling me that my eyes have become smaller I heard that contacts cause that. Is that somewhat true? If not then what might cause that?
Myths: Contacts do not change anatomy or genetics. Your eyes are not becoming smaller. ...Read more
Is it bad to wear contacts every day even if they are top of the line? Should eyes be given a break and will this effect the health of eyes long term?
Yes and no: Contact lenses treat blurred vision caused by nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These conditions naturally worsen over time in many people, and lenses are only meant to correct the vision you have. Contacts can cause other eye problems (infections, dry eye, scars, allergies) which can worsen vision, but they will not stop your natural vision changes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it true that wearing glasses makes the eyes sunken and swollen?
- Is it true that reading in bed makes your eyes bad?
- Is it normal for my vision to be blurry when i wear contacts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When my baby rub her eyes in they are red around it what does that mean
- Is this normal that my eyes turn red when i wear my contact lenses for too long?
- Is it true that when smoking weed your mouth get dry and why?
- Is it bad to massage my eyes when they get tired from computer use?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free