Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Wear Sunglasses Over Contact Lenses
How do I stop cloudy film from forming inside my contac lens? I have been wearing gas permeable contact lenses without any significant problems. In the last 6 months, everytime i put my contact lenses on- the right lens gets cloudy and it has a film over
This : This could be a fit issue where debris is being trapped. It could also be the gpc as previously mentioned. I also see similar issues with severe lid inflammation and contact lens use - make sure you are cleaning your eyelids very well each day. I also feel patients that use make-up around the eyes need to be careful with contact lens use. It is amazing the amount of make-up that makes its way into the tear film. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Usually safe: I am assuming that you have an intact contact lense within its shipping bubble but with an expired date. If the bubble is intact, and the fluid is clear, then it is safe to use. If the fluid has become discolored or dried out, then discard that one. ...Read more
Yes: There is no problem with doing this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to wear contact lenses when you have a subconjunctival hemorrhage?
- Is it safe to wear contact lens to the beach?
- Is it safe to wear colored contact lenses if i have amblyopia in one eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to wear prescription sunglasses over contacts?
- Is it safe to use multipurpose contact lens solution to moisturize my eyes?
- Is it ok to wear only one contact lens?
- Is it okay for me to wear colored contact lenses if i have perfect vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free