Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Wear Magnetic Bracelets After Heart Bypass
Always surgical risk: There is always some risk in any surgery or procedure.that being said, bypass surgery has been around a long time and the techniques have been proven to be relatively safe.If a bypass machine is used and they are relatively healthy, the risk for death or complication is only 1-2%.Complications include stroke and kidney/liver failure.If the surgery is not done,they may have higher chance of death. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Wow: the widow maker? Better surgery than dead. Mortality is less than 5%. But never zero. ...Read more
Yes: As long as they use sterile equipment to assure you don't get an infection. Go to a reputable practitioner with a good record. ...Read more
Is it safe for a healthy 22 yr old with coronary anomaly to have bypass surgery? Scared of dieing on table. As they stop heart. Might not re-start?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Magnetic bracelets for joint pain
- Magnetic bracelets work
- Benefits of magnetic bracelets
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Magnetic bracelets for carpal tunnel
- Is it safe to drink alcohol after triple bypass heart surgery?
- Nausea after heart bypass surgery
- Complications after bypass surgery of the heart
- Talk to a cardiologist online