Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Wear Magnetic Bracelets After Heart Bypass
Yes: As long as they use sterile equipment to assure you don't get an infection. Go to a reputable practitioner with a good record. ...Read more
I had an ischemic stroke last may, 5 weeks later i had a 6 vessel graft heart bypass. Is it safe to take a 16 hour flight 2 mos after my bypass?
Always surgical risk: There is always some risk in any surgery or procedure.that being said, bypass surgery has been around a long time and the techniques have been proven to be relatively safe.If a bypass machine is used and they are relatively healthy, the risk for death or complication is only 1-2%.Complications include stroke and kidney/liver failure.If the surgery is not done,they may have higher chance of death. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Wow: the widow maker? Better surgery than dead. Mortality is less than 5%. But never zero. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have a cough after heart bypass surgery?
- Is it common to have heart pain after you have a quadruple bypass?
- How safe is it to fly long haul after having heart attack and stent?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to cum inside 5 days after her period?
- Is it safe to masturbate after a workout?
- When is it safe to drink alcohol after gallbladder surgery
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Talk to a cardiologist online