Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Wear Contact Lenses When You Have A Subconjunctival Hemorrhage
Yes: There is no problem with doing this. ...Read more
Contacts and hem.: Soft contact lenses overlap onto the conjunctiva of the eye and could possibly irritate a small superficial vessel that could bleed. Also, the manipulation involved with inserting and removing contacts could cause superficial conjunctival hemorrhage. The hemorrhages clear spontaneously and are mostly a cosmetic issue, as they cannot get into the eye. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to wear contact lenses everyday?
- Is it safe to wear contact lens to the beach?
- Is it safe to wear colored contact lenses if i have amblyopia in one eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you wear contact lenses even when your eyes are tired?
- Subconjunctival haemorrhage contact lenses
- Is it safe to wear sunglasses over contact lenses?
- Is it okay to wear contacts with subconjunctival hemorrhage?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free