Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Wear Contact Lens To The Beach
De[ends: If you are older and out of the amblyogenic (amblyopia susceptible) age range then wearing a contact lens in the better seeing eye poses no problem to the vision. Sometimes children are treated for amblyopia and a contact lens is placed in the weaker eye and needs to be worn all the time to improve vision permanently. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to wear band aid contact lens when you are sleeping? My right eye (the scratched one) has a cloudy vision, is it normal?
Bandage contact: A bandage contact lens is used to help corneal abrasions heal and tp keep the patient more comfortable. If this has healed you no longer need the contact lens at night. Cloudy vision sometimes is caused by scarring or swelling of the. Corneal tissue, occasionally the contact lens clouds the vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to wear one contact lens in my right eye for only two hours. I have a form of pink eye in my left eye which still has some blurred vision.
Yes: There is no problem with doing this. ...Read more
Usually safe: I am assuming that you have an intact contact lense within its shipping bubble but with an expired date. If the bubble is intact, and the fluid is clear, then it is safe to use. If the fluid has become discolored or dried out, then discard that one. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to wear sunglasses over contact lenses?
- Is it safe to wear colored contact lenses if i have amblyopia in one eye?
- Is it safe to wear contact lenses when you have a subconjunctival hemorrhage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cannot wear contact lenses
- Extended wear contact lenses
- Is it ok to wear one contact lens?
- Tips for new contact lens wearers
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free