Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Wear Colored Contact Lenses If I Have Amblyopia In One Eye
De[ends: If you are older and out of the amblyogenic (amblyopia susceptible) age range then wearing a contact lens in the better seeing eye poses no problem to the vision. Sometimes children are treated for amblyopia and a contact lens is placed in the weaker eye and needs to be worn all the time to improve vision permanently. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have an lazy eye with +6 farsightness. My dr. suggested me wearing contact lens because she said glasses will create inbalance for me. Is it true?
Depends: A "lazy" eye has lowered vision because the brain has learned to ignore its image. One cause of this is an eye significantly hyperopic compared to the other which usually causes it to drift. The brain then learns to ignore the central image from that eye to prevent doubling. The contact lens will help IF the vision is good in the lazy eye. In most cases it will not matter. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it safe to wear band aid contact lens when you are sleeping? My right eye (the scratched one) has a cloudy vision, is it normal?
Yes: As the eye heals after an abrasion, vision can be blurry. In addition, the lens can get cloudy as well due to medications and mucous. It is safe to sleep in approved bandage lenses. When wearing a contact lens after an abrasion, it is important to attend all your eye appointments. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it safe to wear one contact lens in my right eye for only two hours. I have a form of pink eye in my left eye which still has some blurred vision.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to wear only one contact lens if i have a lazy eye?
- Is it okay for me to wear colored contact lenses if i have perfect vision?
- Is it safe to wear contact lenses when you have a subconjunctival hemorrhage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get laser eye surgery if i have ankylosing spondylitis?
- Is it safe to drink alcohol once in a while if i have hepatitis c?
- Is it safe to have a breast reduction if i suffer from lymphedema in the leg?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Talk to a pediatrician online