Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Wear Colored Contact Lenses If I Have Amblyopia In One Eye
Need fitting: Like for halloween perhaps? It is generally safe to use contact lenses but even if you only use them for one day you should have an eye exam and fitting for lenses. This is so an appropriate curvature can be selected, and to be sure you know how to insert and remove the lens. I have seen people develop a corneal ulcer with less than one day of use, so there is always some risk. ...Read more
Could wearing colored contact lenses every day for about 8 hours a day cause eye health problems as years go by? Or is it safe? Thank you.
Generally safe : If more modern lenses and if not fit too tight 8 hours should be ok, but yearly exam needed to. Make sure you don't develop neovascular vessels which would indicate a problem. ...Read more
What's the side effects for using "redness relief" eye drops? I wear colored contact lens everyday and my eyes becomes very red and there are many red blood silk...I bought a "redness relief" eye drops. When I use it, the red blood silk disappear for a wh
First : First you need your eye doctor to see why you are getting red--is it the lens fit, allergies, or dryness? Treating the correct issue will solve the problem rather than hiding it with get the red out drops which simply cause rebound redness a few hours after use. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: It is not bad, but it will make the eyes look a bit muddy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to wear only one contact lens if i have a lazy eye?
- Is it okay for me to wear colored contact lenses if i have perfect vision?
- Is it safe to wear contact lenses when you have a subconjunctival hemorrhage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to get laser eye surgery if i have ankylosing spondylitis?
- Is it safe to drink alcohol once in a while if i have hepatitis c?
- Is it safe to have a breast reduction if i suffer from lymphedema in the leg?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Talk to a pediatrician online