Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Wear Colored Contact Lenses If I Have Amblyopia In One Eye
De[ends: If you are older and out of the amblyogenic (amblyopia susceptible) age range then wearing a contact lens in the better seeing eye poses no problem to the vision. Sometimes children are treated for amblyopia and a contact lens is placed in the weaker eye and needs to be worn all the time to improve vision permanently. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it safe to wear band aid contact lens when you are sleeping? My right eye (the scratched one) has a cloudy vision, is it normal?
Yes: As the eye heals after an abrasion, vision can be blurry. In addition, the lens can get cloudy as well due to medications and mucous. It is safe to sleep in approved bandage lenses. When wearing a contact lens after an abrasion, it is important to attend all your eye appointments. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it safe to wear one contact lens in my right eye for only two hours. I have a form of pink eye in my left eye which still has some blurred vision.
My right contact lens after a week causes slight blurriness and eye irritation. This remains with glasses on. What causes 1 lens to always wear faster?
Wrong assumption.: There is probably nothing wrong with the contact lens itself. There may be a problem with the fit in that eye or perhaps that eye is more dry and becomes contact lens intolerant sooner. Modern contact lens technology is amazingly consistent . Eyes not so much. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to wear only one contact lens if i have a lazy eye?
- Is it okay for me to wear colored contact lenses if i have perfect vision?
- Is it safe to wear contact lenses when you have a subconjunctival hemorrhage?
- Is it safe to get breast implants if i have type 1 diabetes?
- Is it safe to get laser eye surgery if i have ankylosing spondylitis?
- Is it safe to drink alcohol once in a while if i have hepatitis c?
- Is it safe to have a breast reduction if i suffer from lymphedema in the leg?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Talk to a pediatrician online