Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Vitiligo
Hi doctor Aiyaz but I don't have Vitiligo my mom and aunts have and I am planning to take Glutathione pills is it safe or will I get vitiligo?
GSH: Since you have family members with Vitiligo, you will have ahigher chance of developing Vitiligo compared to the general population. Oral Glutathione gets broken down by stomach Hcl and only a small fraction gets absorbed, By the time it gets to the skin, there is negligible amounts remaining. So GSH pills are not going to give much benefit. ...Read more
What is safer for me to use if I have patches all over my body and it doesn't seem like a vitiligo case?
Vitiligo: Have your primary care doctor to refer you to a dermatologist. Between them you will get good advice and care. ...Read more
Glutathione: Glutathione is a safe antioxidant, but potential skin whitening effects could be variable. Only small pilot studies are available for this kind of use. http://tinyurl.com/k3rkav9 skin color is more important in some cultures and situations than others, so i wonder about yours? These supplements can be very expensive, and deliver little results. What does this mean for your life? ...Read more
As prescribed by the dermatologist for my spreading vitiligo, I am taking 30 mg prednisone twice a week, please advise is it safe?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Is it safe to put neosporin on your vagina?
- Is it safe to take 2 10mg zyrtec a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take aleve and tylenol together?
- Is it safe to masturbate after a workout?
- Is it safe to sleep with headphones on?
- Is it safe to take stool softeners every day?
- Talk to a dermatologist online