Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Visit Someone With Hepatitis
Yes!: Always use good hand hygiene when visiting anyone who is sick. You didn't mention what type of hepatitis your friend has--some types like hepatitis b and c are spread by contact with blood or sexual contact, so it is very unlikely you could be exposed to them by just a casual visit. Hepatitis a is commonly spread via food. You can have a nice visit without any direct physical contact. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long after a single unprotected sexual encounter (oral) we can get a reliable test result of hepatitis-a, b & c?
I want vaccines for hepatitis a, b and hpv. Is it ok to start them on the same visit or should I space them out?
Texas neighbor: Wouldn't trust if you bought it inmexico.Vaccine undergo intense scrutiny in this country. ...Read more
Yes: Receiving the hep B vaccine within 24 hrs (within 12 h if mom has hep B) reduces the risk of the child against getting the disease. The child should get another dose at 1-3 mos and another at 6-18 mos. A child who gets all 3 shots have a 95% chance of lifelong immunity. Most chronic hep b patients acquired their disease as an infant/child. Please immunize your baby. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe aspirin tylenol hepatitis
- Safe exercises for someone with patellar tendonitis
- Is it safe to be around someone with a stomach virus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a vegan diet safe for someone with thalassemia minor?
- Is it safe to share a shower with someone who has shingles?
- Is it safe to have sex with someone who has pms?
- Is hcg diet safe in people with hepatitis c?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free