Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Vicks Vapor Rub While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Baby vicks: There is a special formulation for babies and kiddos. Try putting it on the bottoms of their feet and then putting on thin socks so they don't get it everywhere. There is also a nice night-light/vaporizer that uses little medicated pads to spread the vapors around the room. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Most definitely!: At this point, you are so desperate to breathe. You may have to see your doctor so he may prescribe you allergy meds or nose sprays to make your life better and be more productive at work. ...Read more
But why?: Interesting question. According to poison control, no. But the ingredients are camphor and menthol both of which have been used in cooking for centuries. It appears that doses of 50 mg camphor are safe ( way more than would be fond in cooking) 2000 mg will likely produce serious symptoms and 4000 mg is possibly fatal. I don't really see any benefit to eating vicks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use vapor rub while pregnant?
- Can i use vicks vapor rub while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use vicks vapor rub on a baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use vicks vapor rub pregnant?
- Can you use vapor rub while pregnant?
- Vicks vapor rub when pregnant
- Vicks vapor rub pregnant women
- Talk to a dermatologist online