Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Retinol While Breastfeeding
Vitamin A helps form and maintain healthy teeth, skeletal and soft tissue, mucous membranes, and skin. It is also known as retinol because it produces the pigments in the retina of the eye. Vitamin A promotes good vision, especially in low light. It may also be needed ...Read more
A toss up: No studies have been done regarding the safety of the whitening products during pregnancy or while breast feeding American Dental Association suggests that dentist recommend patients defer teeth whitening during pregnancy. Breast feeding is a toss -op with some thinking that by the time peroxide reaches the baby it is not detectable. But the consensus is to consult your OBG ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Maybe: Paint types differ significantly. Some have toxic compounds and exposure should be limited or avoided. Others, like water colors or latex low odor paints may be used if good ventilation is maintained. If exposure is unavoidable, there are masks that can help reduce chemical exposures. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is retinol safe while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to use retinol while pregnant?
- Can i use retinol while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergex safe to use while breastfeeding
- Is it safe to use mederma while breastfeeding?
- Is mederma safe to use while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to use teeth whiteners while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online