Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Nasal Spray While Pregnant
Yes with caution: No evidence of significant risk to baby if used as directed. Nasal spray decongestants are very habit forming. A phenomenon called the rebound effect causes the blood vessels that shrink with use to rebound larger with more congestion and they do it in shorter and shorter time periods. If you must use it use it only 1 or 2 times a day and never for more than 3 days in a row. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
13wks pregnt nose extremly conjested. Cant breath at day but specialy night. What teas can i drik to help? Or wht nasal spray? Saltine NT wrkin. Help
Just found out i'm pregnant, i take nasonex nasal spray for allergies, is it safe to take while pregnant?
Is it safe to take Tylenol cold at 6 weeks pregnant? I've tried nasal spray and hot steamy shower but I need some relief
Saline only: Spray saline into your nostrils frequently to flush out allergens and irritants. You will get the best care in a long term relationship with a provider who knows you over time. Discuss this with that provider. ...Read more
Expiration: In general, recommend against use of expired medications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use nasal spray decongestant while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use roach spray while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use bug spray while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use rubbing alcohol while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use body hair bleach while during pregnant?
- Is it safe to use electric heater while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use a dildo while pregnant?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free