Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Nail Polish While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use nail polish remover while pregnant?
- Can i use nail polish while pregnant?
- Is it ok to use nail polish while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use nail polish around my newborn?
- Is shellac nail polish safe for pregnant women?
- Nail polish that is safe during pregnancy
- Is nail polish safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online