Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Motion Sickness Medication While Pregnant
Yes: A lot of motion sickness medications are safe in pregnancy. Meclizine and dramamine (dimenhydrinate) are both class b which are safe in pregnancy. Wrist bands that are used for motion sickness are also totally safe in pregnancy. This is a really hard topic as most women are a little nauseated in pregnancy and travel doesn't make that better. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No. Mainly safe: medications used for motion sickness are similar to medications used for nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. In general, these medications are acceptable to use during pregnancy. Most of these medications may cause some drowsiness, so be careful if you are driving after their use. Some evidence suggests that the wrist bands that put pressure on the wrist acupuncture site also may be useful. ...Read more
I had taken dizinil fr motion sickness b4 knowing dat I am pregnant. Now 10 weeks preg. Is there any risk?
I'm 32 weeks pregnant and i've been having motion sickness when I lay on my right side. What could be wrong?
I am 28 weeks pregnant and I am feeling really weird. I feel like I have motion sickness along with an out of body feeling and like I have lost blood.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take motion sickness medication while pregnant?
- Safe motion sickness medication pregnant
- Safe medications while pregnant theraflu
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use niaspan while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use acetone while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use lubricants while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use lube while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free