Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Laxatives If I Am Using Antifungal Medication
Yes but why: Yes but why.Get a more detailed answer ›
No clear info: The majority of oral antifungal agents are classified as having undetermined risk for pregnancy. There are either no studies on human fetal effect or some animal studies suggesting problems. Topical medications are less likely to be absorbed at a level wherer fetal effect could be seen. To minimize risk if truely needed, use oral after the first trimester. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have jock itch i have been using antifungal medication for a lil over a week its has gotten a lot better my is it still contagious?
Plumbing Fixes: Diet changes: get plenty fiber by eating fruits&veggies, whole grains, oatmeal, psyllium or flaxseed, metamucil. Drink 8-10 glasses of fluid daily. Take over the counter docusate, miralax, or bisacodyl. Good luck with your plumbing. Hope it helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not necessary: Yes, but why would you want to. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to have the exterminator at the house if i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to get hepatitis a vaccine if i am immunocompromised?
- Is it safe to use proactive for acne while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use a cell phone when i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to breastfeed my baby if i am pregnant?
- What kind of shampoo is safe to use if i am highly sensitive to chemicals?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online