Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Ibuprofen And Dhea Together
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Yes....: Although technically there is no direct contraindication to these being taken together, dhea is a controversial medication. Dhea is indicated only in extremely rare circumstances - such s premature ovarian failure coupled with adrenal insufficiency (both rare conditions...Combination is even more rare). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am currently prescribed to take 150mg of ranitidine twice daily, is it safe to take 2 200mg of ibuprofen together?
That depends: If you are taking the ranitidine 2x/day for some moderately/severe acid condition, then taking 400mg of the NSAID Ibuprofen may irritate you even further. Your treating physician who knows your case best would be able to tell you what meds are best for you, if you can not reach her/him, tylenol would be better option until told otherwise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, it is safe: They act on different mechanism and are safe to use, as directed, in conjunction. ...Read more
Yes: They could be taken together, although it would be safer to alternate them 2 hours apart. ...Read more
No reported problems: Although it sounds safe - if you have a doctor you trust - you should check it out w/ them and let them know how it goes. That's a great way to be a team player in healthcare. Best! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take aleve and tylenol together?
- Is it safe to cook raw meat and vegetables together in the same pan?
- Is it safe to mix oxycodone and ibuprofen for pain relief?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to mix ibuprofen and vicodin?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take vicodin and tylenol together?
- Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins and fenugreek together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free