Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Hydroquinone On My Face
Is it safe to use hydroquinone 4% as lotion on face for 2 months or not , in case to enlighten the face color??
Needs monitoring : Although this is safe, caution must be taken and I recommend you are followed by a dermatologist or you regular family physician. ...Read more
How long to c result from hydroquinone 2% if fair skinned.just want to remove sun tan?and is it safe to apply on entire face and neck?and how often?
Is hydroquinone safe to use on the skin? I'm looking to lighten acne spots and discoloration on my face, saw some creams in store with hydroquinone.
YES: this product is safe in moderation: always use only a thin film of cream and apply it 1-2 times daily. ...Read more
That is a good ?: There is controversy over use of hydroquinones. I believe they are safe, but i recommend they be used four-6 months on and then a break taken for a month. There is no great data to support need for break so it's more habit. HQ is found in nature and products we use regularly as well, so yes I believe in the right conditions it is a great medicine ...Read more
My dermatologist recently prescribed roaccutanne and hydroquinone for use at night. Is it safe to use hydroquinone while on roaccutane?
Not a good idea: Hydroquinone is category C in pregnancy, which means that it may have harmful effects for your baby. Use of category C medications is generally avoided in pregnancy when possible. Given that HQ is for an aesthetic concern, I wouldn't want to take any risk assoc with HQ. You can start using it again after your pregnancy (don't use it while breastfeeding either). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use hydrocortisone cream on my face?
- Is it sage to use hydroquinone on my face?
- Is it safe to use baking soda on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use vaseline on your face?
- Is it safe to use hair removal cream on face?
- Is it safe to use olive oil on your face?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online