Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Hydrocortisone Cream On My Face
Cortisone is a naturally produced hormone in the body, produced by the adrenal glands. It is often used as a potent medication for inflammatory disease. In serious cases, it is a "wonder" drug, and can be life saving. However, long and continuous use can cause many serious and uncomfortable side effects. Hydrocortisone is a topical skin variety and much ...Read more
Sometimes: It is best to avoid using Hydrocortisone creams on the face unless specifically directed by a dermatologist. Steroids, like hydrocortisone, cause sensitivity & thinning of skin that can be extreme on the face. If directed by a physician to use these on the face, use is generally advised at very low percentages for only a brief period of time and creams should be kept well away from the eyes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have pimple redness on both sides of cheeks after waxing hair on my face. Is it safe to use hydrocortisone cream on both sides of cheeks. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use hydroquinone on my face?
- Is it safe to use hair removal cream on face?
- Is it safe to use baking soda on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use vaseline on your face?
- Is it sage to use hydroquinone on my face?
- Is it safe to use olive oil on your face?
- Brite face cream whitening cream is it safe to use
- Talk to a dermatologist online