Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Expired Rubbing Alcohol
Not best choice: It is a matter of effectiveness. Medicines have an expiration date to regulate usage and effectiveness. If medicine expired it may not work at all as intended. Not recommended to use after expired. ...Read more
Maybe: Paint types differ significantly. Some have toxic compounds and exposure should be limited or avoided. Others, like water colors or latex low odor paints may be used if good ventilation is maintained. If exposure is unavoidable, there are masks that can help reduce chemical exposures. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to use contact lenses solution that contains preservatives while pregnant? I use ReNu mutipurpose.
YES: I am not aware of any toxic breakdown in the patches over time, and there is likely no evidence for this. This does not mean, however, it is entirely safe. The expiration has to do mostly with expected potency. Assume expired patches are less potent than fresh ones. If they help you stop smoking than by all means the benefits outweigh risks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does rubbing alcohol expire?
- Expired rubbing alcohol
- Is it safe to use rubbing alcohol while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will expired rubbing alcohol sanitize cooking jars ok
- Use of rubbing alcohol
- Rubbing alcohol uses skin
- Common uses for rubbing alcohol
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free