Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Use Bath Gels In Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Prosacea gel: Prosacea gel has the homeopathic remedy sulphur in it, at a potency of 1x. In general, homeopathic remedies are very safe in pregnancy. Please know that this may or may not be the remedy you need for a facial rash in pregnancy, since it differs from rosacea. (chloasma vs rosacea.) also there are paraben additives in this particular product that i wouldn't want on my face even if not pregnant. ...Read more
I have extreme back pain this pregnancy and have been using menthol 2% gel on my back is this safe? Or will it harm the baby?
Daily application of benzac AC 2.5% gel, keep it for 15 minutes and wash it off, followed by clindamycin 1% sol is safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use a vibrator in pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use a nicotine patch in pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use bath gel when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use perfumes in pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use clotrimazole during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use motilium during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use an enema during pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online