Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Yaz While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Im breastfeeding mom, when should I start to take the oral contraceptive pill (daphne) if i haven't got my period yet since i delivered 3mos ago?
Probably : Hormonal birth control might affect milk supply, so it's best to use a non-hormone method, like a copper iud. Birth control that doesn't have estrogen, like Nexplanon implants or the mini pill, is probably better than a regular pill like yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol). If you start on birth control with hormones, keep track of how much milk you are making, and consider another method if it decreases. ...Read more
Is it safe to take Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) birth control pills to delay period? What are the chances of getting blood clots if you do take them for the first time?
Birth control: Millions of women across the world use birth control to regulate their menstrual cycles making them one of the most common medications prescribed of all time. The risk of blood clot formation and someone with no personal or family history is about one per 20, 000 people. This is not much higher than the baseline risk for blood clots non-birth-control users. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is yaz safe to take while breastfeeding?
- Can i take yaz while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take metamucil while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take b12 while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take ibuprofen while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take fluconazole while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take biotin while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online