Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Vicodin And Adipex
Phentermine is been around for about 60 years. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant the bariatrician in the winter of 2008. Has a article gives a great description of the medication phentermine. I have used Phentermine over the last nine years without any complications whatsoever. We only give a half of a 37.5 mg ...Read more
Neurontin/Adipex: Prescribed by same doctor, yes, with adipex only as needed. ...Read more
Tricky question: Adipex does have some drug-drug-interactions, but you are asking about an herbal(?) product. It is possible for drug-food-herbal interactions, perhaps the physician who put you on adipex or will put you an this should take the time to answer this for you. Until then be careful with taking any over-the-counter product with any prescription medication. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Different classes: Yes, for the reason you identify--they are different classes. If you are having excessive pain frequently, you should discuss this with your prescriber to be sure your condition is not changing or you would not benefit from different medication(s). ...Read more
Cocodamol: Yes, there is no contraindicationGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: No significant interactions between them.Get a more detailed answer ›
For migraines: Metoprolol may be used to decrease attacks of migraine and butalbital along with tylenol, (acetaminophen) Aspirin or caffeine may be used to relive pain from an attack. I think it should be okay to use them together if need arises. Be aware that butalbital may have an addictive potential. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take adipex and flexaril together?
- Is it safe to take adipex and zpac together?
- Is it safe to take flexaril and adipex together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take vicodin while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take vicodin and tylenol together?
- Is it safe to take the adipex diet pill with diabetes?
- Is adipex safe to use for weight loss if i have fibromyalgia take medicines?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free