Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Sodium Chloride While Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Yes: Salt, in moderation.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Use: A plain fleet or mineral oil fleet enema (sodium bisphosphate) or as an alternative put 1 tbsp of ivory liquid sopa in an enema bag with warm water, known as a soap suds enema. Any of the above may help.Once unplugged your job is to avoid recurrent constipation b y eating and drinking properly. ...Read more
Which medication is safe during breastfeeding for constipation. I take colace (docusate sodium) and it's not effective doesn't work?
Yes.: Cromolyn is fda cat b during pregnancy meaning it is safe. It is also safe for breast-feeding and will not dry out your milk as antihistamines might. If you are taking it for asthma during pregnancy there might be more effective (and still safe) medications that will better control your asthma, however. Discuss this issue with your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take sodium lactate while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take pantoprazole sodium while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take aromasin while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take oxamniquine while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take methotrexate while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take soludyn while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take oprostol while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online