Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Simvastatin While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Generally yes but: Laboratory monitoring is required.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Good combo for BP and lipids.Get a more detailed answer ›
Would it be ok to take simvastatin and metformin without having definitive diagnosis? Is it safe to take it once/twice a month. For prevention only.
Pretty Safe: The fda has conducted extensive safety testing before allowing any medication on the market. That means they consider it safe for the general population described within the package insert when prescribed by a physician. For more specific individual concerns for you, please contact your physician. ...Read more
I take senna certirizine co dydromol simvastatin and ranitidine at once is this safe to do as i now hve kidney problems whts your advice ?
Too specific: Your question requires detailed consultation with a physician or pharmacist. General information about drug interactions can be found by putting your drugs into this website: http://www.Drugs.Com/drug_interactions.Html. ...Read more
Having burning pain in stomach. What antacid is safe to take with zocor, (simvastatin) felodipine & aspirin.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take metamucil while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take zoloft while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take b12 while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take fluconazole while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take biotin while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take advil while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take allegra while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online