Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Safflower And Fish Oil Together
Fish oils contain two active omega-3 fatty acids, dha and epa. Most fish oil products contain both dha and epa, but supplements enriched in dha or epa are available. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to significantly reduce sudden cardiac death. Some studies also indicate the potential for benefits in dementia and risk of heart attack. The omega-3 content of cold water ...Read more
Yes it is: Yes you can safely do it.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi doctor, i started to take women's multi vitamin from today.I want to take fish oil tablet as well.Is it safe to take two tablet together?
Yes: This is perfectly safe; each provides essential nutrients that the other doesn't. Some feel it may improve absorption if you don't take them at the exact same time out of concern that the oils and minerals will react to form a soap. I'm not sure if this is true but it might be wise to take the multivitamin with breakfast or lunch and the fish oil after dinner. Look for a fish oil that is purified. ...Read more
Is melatonin and fish oil safe to take together? And is 1000 mg fish oil too much to take one time a day? I'm 19, male and will begin taking it.
Is omega 3 fish oil good for skin wrinkles and loss of collagen & safe to take daily & is CoQ10 good for ageing skin. Can they be taken together ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take fish oil and ativan together?
- Is it safe to take fish oil and lisinopril together?
- Are spirulina fish oil safe if taken together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take flax oil fish oil together?
- Can i take flaxseed oil fish oil together?
- Are turmeric pills fish oil ok to take together?
- Can you take fish oil and vitamins together?
- Talk to a cardiologist online