Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Prilosec Bid With Fatty Liver Disease
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Is it possible to cure fatty liver disease? Any advice on what medicine to take to cure the disease?
See below: There are reports indicating that antioxidant glutathione may help with chronic fatty liver. Talk to your doctor to be sure. It may be more important to treat the underlying causes such as alcohol, obesity, high fat diet, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, hypertension, toxic medications, etc. ...Read more
Fatty liver/hair col: Yes it is ok.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is having some breathing problems associated with fatty liver disease? I have moments were I have 2 take a deep breath because I lose my breath.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take mineral oil for constipation with a kidney disease?
- Is it safe for a person with kidney disease to take fish oil supplements?
- Is it safe to take a multivitamin with zoloft?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take metronidazole with milk?
- Is it safe to take melatonin with ssris?
- Why lactulose is it given to patient with liver disease?
- Is it safe to take melatonin with seroquel?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free