Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Prenatal Vitamins And Fenugreek Together
Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins and levaquin (levofloxacin) together? Do i need to wait hours in between?
Wait, if convenient: Some recommend separating the time one takes Levaquin (levofloxacin) and when one takes vitamins by a couple of hours. This is probably from a thought that the two might interact and decrease the effectiveness of the antibiotic. Not sure if this thought has been proven true. ...Read more
Yes: totally safeGet a more detailed answer ›
Absolutely: Folic acid is a normal component of most prenatal vitamins. An adequate intake of Folic Acid can help prevent neural tube defects which can lead to spinal cord and nervous system problems. Stick to the recommended daily allowance (rda) on the package. Taking too much may lead to other problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take multivitamins prenatal vitamins together?
- Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins and nyquil together?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins?
- Can you take prenatal vitamins and multivitamins together?
- Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins before pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take two prenatal vitamins a day?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free