Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Prenatal Vitamins And Fenugreek Together
Yes: Yes, you can take them togetherGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: totally safeGet a more detailed answer ›
Absolutely: Folic acid is a normal component of most prenatal vitamins. An adequate intake of Folic Acid can help prevent neural tube defects which can lead to spinal cord and nervous system problems. Stick to the recommended daily allowance (rda) on the package. Taking too much may lead to other problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to take trader joe's prenatal vitamins (which include herbs) both before and during pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins and nyquil together?
- Is it safe to take multivitamins prenatal vitamins together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take oxycodone and zoloft together?
- Is it safe to take vicodin and tylenol together?
- Is it safe to take modafinil and escitalopram together?
- Is it safe to take saw palmetto fenugreek together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free