Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Pantoprazole Sodium While Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Too much gastric acid. What medicine should I take? What food should I avoid? Is it proper to take pantoprazole sodium to relieve the pain?
Pantoprazole: Protonix (pantoprazole) is a proton pump inhibitor that inhibits gastric acid secretion, hence is used to treat gerd (gastro esophageal reflux disease) to reduce ulceration/erosion of the esophagus. Protonix (pantoprazole) can be branded in different names, depending on the manufacturing co. One form is by nycomed co. In germany (pantoloc). ...Read more
Yes: Salt, in moderation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Which medication is safe during breastfeeding for constipation. I take colace (docusate sodium) and it's not effective doesn't work?
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take pantoprazole while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take sodium lactate while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take sodium chloride while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take premphase while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take oxamniquine while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take methotrexate while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take soludyn while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online