Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Mucinex During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Category C drugs: This falls into category c. This is a pregnancy related scale listing meds form class a-x from very safe to dangerous/damaging. Category c includes meds that have no known negative effect on human fetal development from available studies but those studies are not extensive enough to move it to a safer category. ...Read more
Yes: yes, safe if taken as directedGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is mucinex safe during pregnancy?
- Is mucinex dm safe during pregnancy?
- Is mucinex d safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is nyquil safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take echinacea during pregnancy?
- Is nexium safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take baths during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online