Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Motion Sickness Medication While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: A lot of motion sickness medications are safe in pregnancy. Meclizine and dramamine are both class b which are safe in pregnancy. Wrist bands that are used for motion sickness are also totally safe in pregnancy. This is a really hard topic as most women are a little nauseated in pregnancy and travel doesn't make that better. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No. Mainly safe: medications used for motion sickness are similar to medications used for nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. In general, these medications are acceptable to use during pregnancy. Most of these medications may cause some drowsiness, so be careful if you are driving after their use. Some evidence suggests that the wrist bands that put pressure on the wrist acupuncture site also may be useful. ...Read more
I've always suffer of motion sickness now im 16 weeks pregnant still with motion sickness can i take dramamine for this? and if so,wich dramamine?
Obstetrician: All pregnant women should consult their obstetrician before taking any medications including over the counter ones. ...Read more
I had taken dizinil fr motion sickness b4 knowing dat I am pregnant. Now 10 weeks preg. Is there any risk?
I am 28 weeks pregnant and I am feeling really weird. I feel like I have motion sickness along with an out of body feeling and like I have lost blood.
I'm 32 weeks pregnant and i've been having motion sickness when I lay on my right side. What could be wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use motion sickness medication while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medication for migraine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medications containing acetaminophen while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take medication for diarrhea while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medication for allergies while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take yeast infection medication while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free