Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Metronidazole During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Dr. prescribed me 7.5mg metronidazole gel for 5 days though I have no BV symptoms. Is it safe during pregnancy? I'm 13w5d pregnant and had 2m/c before
Is it okay to take both metronidazole and nitrofurantoin for a uti during my second trimester in my pregnancy?
Yes : They can be broken in half.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes,: you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
I been on metronidazole but jus found out im peegnant approx 3-4 weeks i ave two days left of taking them bit stopped im worried cos my pregnancy?
Metronidazole: At one time it was thought that the drug could cause miscarriages in the first trimester. Now the feeling is, that the drug does not causeproblems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is it safe to take metronidazole during pregnancy
- Is it safe to take domperidone during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take robitussin during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take magnesium oxide during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take lisinopril during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take aloe vera during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take adderall during pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free