Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Metrodinazole Vaginal Gel While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What happens if i stop taking metronidazole vaginal gel after 8 doses and don't take the last dose or 2 thats left in the tube?
Likely okay: You'll likely be okay. 8 doses is the majority of the tube. Ideally, of course, you finish the tube. If you're worried you can see doctor to make sure that the bacteria has been treated and vagina is back to normal. Or you can follow and make sure symptoms don't return. Best of luck! ...Read more
Question?: I am not sure what you mean with this question...? If it is purely the vaginal gel and it is inside your vagina, that is fine and it will eventually go away over time, or if a large amount, it could be flushed out with a douche. If it the tubing and not just the gel, then you need to see the GYN and get it removed by the Doctor if you can not get it out. best wishes. ...Read more
When a male is using metronidazole 0.75 vaginal gel how often should it be used ,for how many days,and up to where half of the area or all ?
See your doctor: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take sertraline while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take biotin while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take phenelzine while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take fluoxetine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take antacids while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take enalapril while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take felodipine while pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free