Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Medications Containing Acetaminophen While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it safe to take acetaminophen while pregnant? I am 18 weeks and have a bad cold/cough/headache & body aches. Regular strength, 325mg
My tooth really hurts n my dentist & OBGYNE gave me acetaminophen 4 pain coz I'm 13wks pregnant. Is acetaminophen safe to take? Just need 2nd opinion.
Yes: It is safe. Read label for appropriate dosing and good luck! ...Read more
Can 21weeks pregnant take acetaminophen codein #3 with CitraNatal 90 DHA?both of them contain acetaminophen and that concerns me
Is it safe to take panadol for headache during pregnancy (first month)? Panadol is similar to tylenol.
Safe: Tempra is just Tylenol (acetaminophen, aka paracetamol) sold in places outside the US. It is usually considered safe, though in some studies there is an association between frequent maternal use of acetaminophen during pregnancy and asthma in early childhood. Occasional use is considered safe. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take motion sickness medication while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medication for migraine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medication for anxiety disorders while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take medication for allergies while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take yeast infection medication while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free