Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Lisinopril During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: Use of Lisinopril is contraindicated during pregnancy. Animal and human data have revealed evidence of embryolethality and teratogenicity associated with angiotensin converting enzyme (ace) inhibitors. When pregnancy is detected, ace inhibitors should be discontinued as soon as possible. ...Read more
Took pregnancy test friday it was positive. Worried about meds i take, should I stop them 20 mg lisinopril and 100 mg of topomax?
Category D: Both medications are category d: there is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk (e.g., if the drug is needed in a life-threatening situation or for a serious disease for which safer drugs cannot be used or are ineffective). Ask your doctor asap for alternatives. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My HBP is high and i take Lisinopril. I'm pregnant taking methyldopa.My HBP is high. HELP!!! My last pregnancy i took labelatol and it never worked?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take domperidone during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take robitussin during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take apple cider vinegar tablets during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take metronidazole during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take aloe vera during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take adderall during pregnancy?
- When is it safe to take metronidazole during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online