Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Flagyl At 9 Weeks Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Doctor told me not to take Flagyl because its not safe for my 12 week pregnancy instead he said to douche using vinegar-water. Thought it was bad?
It is Cat B: But some does cross the placenta, I do not recommend douching, vaginal Metrogel is safer even though that does not work well if you have trichomonas, if you have BV i would recommend Cleocin (clindamycin phosphate) vaginal it is cat b and would wait till you are out of 1st trimester which is 13 1/3 weeks i never rec douching when you are preg but u need to discuss with the doc who is taking care of your pregnancy. ...Read more
Got paragard out. Started combination bc 1wk ago. Just finished 1 wk flagyl. Will i be protected against pregnancy in 2 wks?
Im on combined pill but started taking 400mg of Flagyl day and night for 7days on Tuesday. I had unprotected sex on Wednesday night. Pregnancy likely?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take flagyl during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take flagyl while 36 weeks pregnant?
- Is flagyl safe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take antibiotics in pregnancy?
- Pregnancy week 9 miscarriage
- Pregnancy 9 weeks ultrasound
- Signs of pregnancy at 9 weeks
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online