Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Ferrous Salt While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Salt, in moderation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Im 6 weeks pregnant & have bad constipation&am very bloated. Its bad. I have docusate sodium 100mg & was wondering if it was safe to take 6 instead of 1-3?
Follow the label: For now, follow the label on the docusate. Next, go see your OB doctor and ask what to do - it's going to be a long 9.5 months! make sure you are eating very healthy foods - avoid fast food, processed foods (like cheetos, frozen dinners, etc.). Eat lots of fresh veggies. Don't drink pop or fruit juice (stick to water and milk). Avoid rice and applesauce (both will constipate). Add prunes! ...Read more
Yes: Since it is a topical treatment, you should have no concerns about a salt scrub. I would say it's recommended in that you will be taking time for yourself and relaxing. Enjoy and find regular times to pamper yourself, and include your partner at times as well! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: There would not be any concern.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Epsom salts are for bathing or soaking in, not drinking. While the properties of epsom salt can be found in other medications, definitely it is not safe to drink, nor is it intended to be drunk. If someone you know has ingested it, i recommended calling your local poison control. ...Read more
Hi I have drank epsome salt for constipation however I may be 3months pregnant is it safe? Wat could happen so far nothing has happened and it's the s
Magnesium: Magnesium salts can cause relaxation of smooth muscle, which may be worrisome in someone who's pregnant. Your chances of having a poor outcome depend largely on the dose of epsom salt you took, and how much you absorbed. Please ask your doctor to check to make sure you're ok. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it beneficial to take ferrous salt with folic acid while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take mucinex while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take water pills for swelling while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take vyvanse while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online