Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Ferrous Salt While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Salt, in moderation.Get a more detailed answer ›
20 weeks pregnant and just had gallbladder surgery. So constipated. Is it safe to take an enema? Been taking colace (docusate sodium) and drinking juice. It's not helping.
Pregnancy and Meds: It is not usually recommended to take medications while pregnant. In some cases we would prescribe but check with your doctor. ...Read more
Im 6 weeks pregnant & have bad constipation&am very bloated. Its bad. I have docusate sodium 100mg & was wondering if it was safe to take 6 instead of 1-3?
Follow the label: For now, follow the label on the docusate. Next, go see your OB doctor and ask what to do - it's going to be a long 9.5 months! make sure you are eating very healthy foods - avoid fast food, processed foods (like cheetos, frozen dinners, etc.). Eat lots of fresh veggies. Don't drink pop or fruit juice (stick to water and milk). Avoid rice and applesauce (both will constipate). Add prunes! ...Read more
Yes: Since it is a topical treatment, you should have no concerns about a salt scrub. I would say it's recommended in that you will be taking time for yourself and relaxing. Enjoy and find regular times to pamper yourself, and include your partner at times as well! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: There would not be any concern.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it beneficial to take ferrous salt with folic acid while pregnant?
- Can you take ferrous sulfate while pregnant?
- Is it safe to get a salt scrub at a spa while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take biotin while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take phenelzine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take monistat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take fluoxetine while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online