Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Doxycycline And Metronidozale Gel Together
Is it safe to take a 100mg of doxycycline and a 500mg of metronidazole two times a day for a week?
Can Take Together: If prescribed by your doctor,you can take these together and there is no contraindication to that ...Read more
Does vibramycin and metronidazole together cause yeast infection? Or should I take them seperately?
Possibly: Both are antibiotics and can suppress the normal flora ("good" bacteria) in the GI tract. When this occurs, sometimes yeast and other bacteria tend to experience an overgrowth. If this happens, we can experience a "yeast infection". If you believe this is occurring, one should check with the doctor prescribing the antibiotics for further advice. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My bf was given doxycycline however his insurance didnt cover it. Can he take a rx for metronidazole instead?
My boyfriend was given doxycycline for urethritis, however is insurance wont cover it. Can he take metronidazole instead?
Low cost, no?: Metronidazole is not the same as doxycycline; I'm not at all certain that's an appropriate substitution. Doxycycline is a very inexpensive drug; I don't mean to be casual with your money but a doxy prescription shouldn't be more than $20 approx., can your boyfriend really not prioritize getting the prescribed drug? ...Read more
Yes: Those medicines should not interact.Get a more detailed answer ›
Doxycycline monohydrate and metronidazole combined are making me throw up. Do i need to take both or can I just take one.Prescribed both ?
Need other drug(s): Usually when these drugs are prescribed together it is because the chance of effectively treating your condition is much high if you take both. I would suspect the Doxycycline is responsible for the vomiting. I suggest you contact your provider who can suggest an alternative, either a substitute for one of your current drugs or something completely different. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take aleve and tylenol together?
- Is it safe to take oxycodone and zoloft together?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins and fenugreek together?
- Is it safe to take modafinil and escitalopram together?
- Is it safe to take adipex and zpac together?
- Is it safe to take ritalin and dietary supplements together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free