Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Dhea And Celexa
No: Adderall and Celexa are significant treatments for various CNS disorders, such as attention deficit disorders, depression, or some other dx. Treatment requires a certain degree of expertise in these areas that many physicin may not be co fortable with. Don't complicate with possible interactions with supplements that have no proven benefit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Citalopram is a ssri medication used to treat anxiety and depression disorders, it's also used to treat ptsd and ocd. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to be fully effective. Side effects; sedation, minor temporary stomach issues, delayed orgasm in males and rarely weight gain. It is ...Read more
WHY?: Dhea is converted to cortisone, testosterone and estrogen - and you have not control as to which or how much. Also, most of the dhea supplements don't have much dhea in them, and who know what else is in there. You don't even know why you're taking them or how to measure your response. Don't get medical info from tv, friends and the internet. Yohimbine won't do anything positive for you either. ...Read more
NEITHER TOGETHER: Or by themselves.Get a more detailed answer ›
Celexa & Pregnancy: Being Category C pregnancy medication, your doctor can advise you of the risks versus benefits of either taking Celexa during pregnancy or withholding it when you get pregnant. If decision to continue taking it, close monitoring is needed, especially if taken during the first trimester. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes, depending on other medical factors.Get a more detailed answer ›
Check with your doc: It is important not to mix medications without,checking first about any interactions. Also, what sort of diet pills do you want to take? Most OTC diet pills are expensive and ultimately ineffective. Think about,whether they are worth any risks they may carry relative to treating your depression/anxiety. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take aleve and tylenol together?
- Is it safe to take oxycodone and zoloft together?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is lumiday safe to take with any other medicine such as risperdone and celexa?
- Is it safe to take paxil and oxycodone for pain control?
- Is it safe to take prenatal vitamins and fenugreek together?
- Is it safe to take vicodin and adipex?
- Talk to a neurologist online