Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Aspirin With Valsartin
Pharmacy check: Safety Information on the long-term safety of SAMe is limited because the participants in most studies took it only for short periods of time. However, in one study of alcohol-related liver disease, participants took SAMe for 2 years; in that study, no serious side effects were reported. Your pharmacy will be able to check out any interactions with an uptodate data base. ...Read more
YEs it can: If you have pain accompanying the infection you are taking Amoxicillin for, then yes you can. If you have temperature with the infection, you may want to try one for the ingredients (acetaminophen) alone at the dose appropriate for you. Speak with your physician or pharmacist. ...Read more
Yes: I'd recommended doses, taking these medications together should not pose a significant problem. ...Read more
No.: Vicodin is a narcotic, which is a sedative and may contribute to respiratory sedation. Alprazolam has the same action, but is a benzodiazepine. This combination, especially with alcohol -- a third sedative/hypnotic -- could stack up substances in your system and potentially stop breathing. Be very careful and responsible when it comes to multiple medications. Let your doctor know about all meds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take divan with aspirin?
- Is it safe to take diovan with aspirin?
- Is it safe to take aspirin and milk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take aspirin after drinking?
- Is it safe to take aspirin and ibuprofin together?
- Is it safe to take aspirin while on penicillin?
- Aspirin safe
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free