Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Take Ascorbic Acid While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am 32 weeks pregnant. Is it safe to take one 1000mg vitamin C with 25mg citrus bioflavonoid and 20mg rose hip caplet daily?
Is it safe to take cal-c-vita ( mainly 1000mg vitamin C & 250mg calcium & 300ui vitamin d & 15mg vitamin b6) during pregnancy?
How many mg of ascorbic acid should I take to help me heal?I have chickenpox and currently taking 500mg vit c twice a day + 50mg. A total of 1050mg.
Up to 20,000 mg/day!: The sicker you are the more vitamin c you need. A common concept by nutritionally-oriented docs is to take as much vit c as your body can absorb- you know you are at the limit when you get loose stools (this is called bowel tolerance). Try 2000 mg every 1-2 hours until you get loose stools to find out how much your body needs- see http://bit.Ly/1dml8dy for details! ...Read more
Yes it is safe: Yes it is safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take folic acid while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take sertraline while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take biotin while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take monistat while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take fluoxetine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take antacids while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take enalapril while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online