Doctor insights on:
Swimming With Strep Throat
I take liquid methadone at 215 mgs a day I have strep throat was prescribed penicillin am I safe to take both?
I started taking amoxicillin 500 4 days ago for a strep throat. Birthday party coming up, is it safe to have only a few drinks?
One and once:
It would not hurt if one drink and one time only enjoy b
YES: It's completely safe to use the Amoxicillin while nursing. First, it's not harmful to baby in any way. Second, it's important for you to get healthy again. The last thing you want to do is transmit the bacteria to your tiny baby. You can only do that by treating yourself and making sure not contagious ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to swim in the sea?
- Is it safe to swim during menstruation?
- Safe swim cellulitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Strep throat
- Is it safe to swim with popped eye blood vessel?
- Is fussiness a symptom of strep throat?
- Is pharyngitis a symptom of strep throat?
- Talk to a pediatrician online