Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Spondylolysis
Yes : Yes -- there are 2 types of this condition. One is known as congenital which usually is noted as early aa age 5 but more toward teen years that can be more of a stress fracture associated with higher level active athletes. Massage is fine. The other is due to a true trauma that could be associated with an unstable fracture & may not be approprate for massage until it has healed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None to pain: The symptoms can range from absolutely none to hamstring tightness, low back pain with or without some radiation to legs. There can be some tingling or parathesias and/or numbness into the legs as well . The hamstring tightness may restrict the lower back range of motion. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Many athletes including gymnasts, football players and dancers have spondylolysis and perform with it for years and decades with no symptoms or intermittent episodes that respond to rest, nsaids, steroid blocks, stabilization training. Staying fit helps the most in diminishing symptoms and the potential for surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to play football with spondylolysis?
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Is it safe to put neosporin on your vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to cum inside 5 days after her period?
- Is it safe to take aleve and tylenol together?
- Is it safe to masturbate after a workout?
- Is it safe to sleep with headphones on?
- Talk to a neurosurgeon online for free