Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Sleep With Our Baby In Our Bed
Is it safe for baby to sleep with me in my bed? I'm healthy and don't drink or take medications but am overweight and extremely sleep deprived.
It isn't : Recommended because it can be a cause of infant deaths. ...Read more
No: A 7 month old baby will likely poke at or grab a part of the cat, neither of which will make the cat happy. Parents should constantly watch the baby if any pets are nearby. A dog or cat will likely sniff a baby to remember the baby's scent, and to find out what is going on, just out of curiosity. Other types of pets should probably stay away from babies. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How danger is for a baby of 4 m to sleep near the window at night, his bed is near z window1 m away, its summer but im still worrynof the wind at night?
No: The great wisdom of soloman was expressed in the bible after a woman had "overlain" her infant & stole a baby to replace it. Though comforting to babe (who would like to be back in the womb) or mom (who loves being a needed). The danger is the same now as then. Babies die every year from this practice. They leave the womb with great potential & can learn to sleep alone if you let them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is it safe for my baby to sleep with a pillow
- How can i help my baby adjust to sleeping in his room and not in our bed?
- When is it safe for my baby to sleep with a blanket
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it safe to let a baby sleep with a pillow
- Is it ok for me to let our baby sleep on the couch?
- Is it safe for a baby to sleep in a swing?
- When is it safe to let baby sleep with balnket square
- Is it safe to let baby sleep in swing?