Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Sleep On My Back At 17 Weeks Pregnant
Yes: This early in the pregnancy sleeping on your back is not an issue. This idea comes from patients in labor. When people are in labor and the fetal heart rate goes down wwe can move you to your side to increase blood flow to the placenta and baby. At 17 weeks it is not an issue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm 17 weeks pregnant with triplets and go to sleep on my sides but often times wake up on my back and my arms are asleep. Is it affecting the babies?
I'm 17 weeks pregnant. It's 3am, been in bed for 7hrs, but cannot fall asleep because of an extremely sore throat. What can I do at home at this hour to get some sleep?
Is it dangerous to lie flat on your back when 17 weeks preg? I mostly sleep on my side but I do sleep on my back a lot too.
No: As a new Mom to be, it is imperative to remember that you house a budding new human being and putting that human being at risk for injury is unwise. As OB MD;s, we even strongly advise pregnant women to wear seat belt restraints in their personal vehicles to avoid injury to a fetus, and go karts do not have any restraints in case of accidents. ...Read more
What can I do if my spinabifida numbers came back a little high I am 17 weeks pregnant what is this exactly?
Yes: Absolutely no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Im 17 weeks pregnant, vomits several times daily for past 5 days
pharm gave motilium-m 10mg.I took 1 tablet
seems that it’s not safe.Can i lose my baby?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to sleep on my back while pregnant?
- Know how long before it is no longer safe to sleep on my stomach if pregnant
- Is it safe to sleep on my belly while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to lay on my back while pregnant?
- Is it safe to sleep on my back during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to sleep on my stomach while pregnant?
- Is it safe to sleep on back while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online