Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Sit In A Vibrating Chair While Pregnant
Sure: Its fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am 14 weeks pregnant, I have a hot tub that we set at 97 degrees, is it safe to sit in it and let the Jets hit my back?
Hot tub temps: If you are certain that the temperature is 97 degrees only, it is safe to sit in a hot tub at 14 weeks of pregnancy and longer. Take water temp by a hand held thermometer to be sure (don't depend on the temp gauge of the hot tub). Letting the jets hit your back or your front is OK and safe. It is temp's over 100 degrees which can be unsafe. ...Read more
Is it safe to sit on a public toilet seat? I sat in a hospital room toiletseat when I usually do not? Im pregnant went for a checkup on a private ward
Is it safe to take 10mg (or cut in half) of cyclobenzaprine if I'm 16.4 weeks pregnant? I hurt my back tonight and I can barely walk or sit up.
Talk to your OB MD: You need to ask your treating OB MD that question as he/she will be aware of any medical condition that would preclude its' use. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use a vibrating chair while pregnant?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Chair sit exercise
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to nurse while pregnant?
- Is it safe to paint while pregnant?
- Jacuzzi while pregnant safe
- Is chicory safe while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online