Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Shave Your Genitals While You Have An Outer Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I'm a female with a rash on my genitals. I thought i was having a yeast infection and did not treat it for 3 to 4 days and it worsened and spread.
See: See your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
I've been having this fishy smell coming from my genitals. I have no discharge. I've been to the doctors 3 times and done 2 yeast infection treatments?
Bacterial vaginosis: BV is a very possible diagnosis, but before stating that this is what you have you need to be seen and examined by somebody who recognizes the issues. Since do not know what the doctors seeing you did it is impossible to comment further. ...Read more
8wks preg. Woke up itching genitals and thought yeast infection. Got the 7da monastat. Went to use it after show and labia are swollen 2x size?
Suffering from vaginal yeast infection. Does washing the genital area with dettol antiseptic help reduce the itching?
No.: Please do not wash your genitals with dettol. This is a household cleaning products and isn't made for use on the human body. For relief of the itching from yeast, you can use on over the counter yeast medication. In a pinch cold plain yogurt or cold packs can be used for instant comfort until medications have time to work. ...Read more
If not resolving: with over the counter anti-fungal medications then it may be time to see your physician. Take care. ...Read more
Genital area yeast : A dilute solution of white vinegar solurion might help. It is probably available in the drugstore. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to shave while you have a yeast infection?
- Is it safe to get a tattoo if you have an ear infection?
- Why is your earlobe swollen red and hot if you have an outer ear infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you have a fungal infection on your hand is it ok to masterbate
- Is it safe to masturbate while you have dermatitis?
- Is it safe to have an amniocentesis if you test positive for group b strep?
- Is it safe to have an exterminator come to the house while i am pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free