Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Shave Your Genitals While You Have An Outer Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I'm a female with a rash on my genitals. I thought i was having a yeast infection and did not treat it for 3 to 4 days and it worsened and spread.
See: See your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
I've been having this fishy smell coming from my genitals. I have no discharge. I've been to the doctors 3 times and done 2 yeast infection treatments?
Bacterial vaginosis: BV is a very possible diagnosis, but before stating that this is what you have you need to be seen and examined by somebody who recognizes the issues. Since do not know what the doctors seeing you did it is impossible to comment further. ...Read more
8wks preg. Woke up itching genitals and thought yeast infection. Got the 7da monastat. Went to use it after show and labia are swollen 2x size?
Genital area yeast : A dilute solution of white vinegar solurion might help. It is probably available in the drugstore. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to shave while you have a yeast infection?
- Can you bleed while having a yeast infection?
- Can you get pregnant while having a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you treat a yeast infection while on your period?
- Why is your earlobe swollen red and hot if you have an outer ear infection?
- Is it safe to take yeast infection medication while pregnant?
- Is it safe to treat a yeast infection while pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free