Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Play Sports When You Have A Ovarian Cyst
NO NO NO: Did u ask your doc ?, no contact sports at all, and if the cyst is that big if it is not a simple fluid cyst it needs to come out and if it is a simple cyst, yours is very large and must be followed closely as if it does not resolve or u have any pain or worsening sharp pain u will need surgery so no intercourse either, and u need to be followed closely by your doc and minimal activity! ...Read more
It may be easier to exercise earlier in your pregnancy than during the last three months (third trimester) of pregnancy. Choosing safe exercises for you and your baby is important because some positions, as your weight and balance change, may become uncomfortable or have potentially harmful effects. After 20 weeks of pregnancy, you should not do exercises that require lying flat on your back, because this position may make ...Read more
Doctor I have a left ovarian cyst 6cm* 4.2 CM in size i want to know whether i can play a tournament which is coming in a couple of weeks.?
Ovarian cyst: As long as you are not having pain, you should be fine to play most sports. ...Read more
Usually not rec: You need to ask your doc that ? As your doc knows how big the cyst was or how much fluid is in your pelvis and what your exam was like and your other medical conditions. ...Read more
Avoid lots of soy: Sometimes functional cysts - which are cysts that resolve on their own - can take longer to resolve if a woman is taking estrogen. Soy is a plant estrogen, and it can cause irregular periods if a woman is taking a large amount daily. It may make a cyst take longer to resolve. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to wear contact lenses when you have a subconjunctival hemorrhage?
- Is it safe to get rhinoplasty when you have a cold?
- Is it safe to take redness relief eye drops when you have pink eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have prostate fluid come out when you have a bowel movement?
- Is it okay to have sex when you have a uti?
- When do you have to be hospitalized with a ruptured ovarian cyst
- Is discharge normal when you have a ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free