Doctor insights on:
Is It Safe To Play Football With Spondylolysis
Do you mean?: Do you mean "spondylosis" or "spondylolithesis"? The most severe complication from spondylosis that i can think of would occur in the cervical spine and cause reduction in flow of the vertebrobasilar artery (due to arthritic processes) which feeds the brainstem. Of course, injuries and prolonged pain are likely more easily acquired playing in people who have spondylosis and play contact sports. ...Read more
Football: Unless both teams are playing with no shoes on, i would not advise it. ...Read more
I have a dental bridge, i've had the temporarys put in today, is it safe to play football tomorrow, what to do?
I had heart stress test and i reach 200bpm in just 10 minutes.Is it safe to play football?Im worried because tha match will last 90 minutes.
Cardiology: First we do not know why a 20 year old healthy male had a cardiac stress test. That is not normal. Second, we would defer to your cardiologist there providing your care to the question you asked. None of us here would presume to speak for this professional in regards to your safety to play your sport. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to play football with an abnormal ekg?
- When is it safe to let my baby play with chalk
- Is it safe to sleep with headphones on?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take a multivitamin with zoloft?
- Is it safe to run or jog with a herniated disk in my lower back?
- Swimming with strep throat
- Is it safe to take l-theanine with antidepressants?
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free